Thursday, May 3, 2012

LISA HO MBFWA | S/S 2012/13


DLM's senior hair stylist, Kenneth Stoddart, and hair director at this year's MBFWA Lisa Ho show, provides some behind-the-scenes insight on yesterdays parade.

"My inspiration was drawn from old school looks by Gucci and Versace. Lisa Ho was aiming this collection at the young, modern woman, so make up director Linda Jefferyes and I combined the coloured hair and smokey eye to create a slick yet fun and fresh result. While it appeared quite clean and simple, the hair was like a mathematical equation with each girl. A lot of hard work went in behind the scenes but it was a knockout show and I was flattered by the response from the media. Big thanks to Redken for their support, I know they were very pleased with the hair direction. When everyone is happy I'm happy!"

Click the picture above to see all of the runway looks from the Lisa Ho S/S 2012/13 show!

No comments:

Post a Comment