Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Utterly flawless finish with M.A.C face & Body Foundation


M.A.C Face and Body in my opinion, is the ONLY foundation that is versatile enough to be in every professional makeup artists kit.

It's lightweight and sheer, yet covers imperfections on the skin, without feeling "heavy".
Time and time again a model will say to me how nice it feels on their skin, like it can breathe!

It's also amazing mixed in with a body moisturiser, half and half , to smooth over the legs , arms and decolletage for a gorgeous even finish.
Go up a couple of shades for a natural looking tan with no shimmer particles.

No actress would be without it on the red carpet!.

I use an airbrush gun and I find Mac Face and Body runs through the gun like a dream. The finish on camera ( Digital and film) is utterly flawless.
This is literally the most useful and versatile product I have in my kit, and I wouldn't be without it.


Make-up Artist
Yolanda Lukowski @ DLM

No comments:

Post a Comment